He looks like the real deal to me. I miss my black Ameraucana roo. They are so gorgeous to look at with the Green sheen to their feathers.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3301
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #33002 of 348096/5/16 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by samouw
Well, the long wait is over.
The Ameraucana Breeders Club forum is back up and running. Still needs some tweaking for colors, but the history is all there.
New website: ameraucanabreedersclub.org
New forum: ameraucanabreedersclub.org/forum
New email: email@example.com
If you have any problems, issues, or find a broken link somewhere, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
The online membership forum should be back up in the next day or so.
Thank you all for your patience.
-Susan Mouw, Secty/Treas
Trying to register on the forum and it keeps coming as error. Figured I would post there sunce no replies yet here.
Lisapost #33003 of 348096/5/16 at 1:26pmI'm not at my computer, but you can email me your user id and I'll check on it when i get backpost #33004 of 348096/5/16 at 1:26pmQuote:
Ty for replying.....I just didnt want to use him until I was certain. He has so many characteristics of an Ameraucana rooster, even the curved beak but still studying conformation of the breed so I have lots to learn.post #33005 of 348096/5/16 at 2:11pmpost #33006 of 348096/5/16 at 2:13pmpost #33007 of 348096/5/16 at 2:17pmThat's a pullet. Looks like you have EEs that are blue wheaten Ameraucana mixed with something else.
Good news is that you have a pair and can raise more EEs if you want. They're very pretty.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.post #33008 of 348096/5/16 at 2:24pmpost #33009 of 348096/5/16 at 2:44pmpost #33010 of 348096/5/16 at 5:32pm
I have 5 chicks (almost 5 weeks old) that are either white, wheaten/blue wheaten/splash. Here are three. The white one acts like a cockerel and has very thick legs. He is the true white, correct? What color and sex do you think the other two chicks are in these photos are? I think they look like pullets. I have two more in another coop/run, but they weren't cooperating with photos. I'm in Los Angeles and will have to rehome any cockerels that we end up with. These Ameracaunas are from Once In a Blue Moon. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know the minute one of them crows.
Edited by NewHen - 6/5/16 at 5:34pmNew Hen: buff orpington, golden sex link, australorp, light brahma, black copper marans, silkie, exchequer leghorns, ameracaunas and blue marans, crested cream legbars, golden cuckoo marinesNew Hen: buff orpington, golden sex link, australorp, light brahma, black copper marans, silkie, exchequer leghorns, ameracaunas and blue marans, crested cream legbars, golden cuckoo marines
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Lets count to a million 1 minute ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 2 minutes ago
- › Electric fencing 2 minutes ago
- › Small-time-newbie-chicken-lover in South Africa 2 minutes ago
- › Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread!... 2 minutes ago
- › Help me sex my chicken. :) 3 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 3 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 4 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.