Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 7:43 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3302post #33012 of 348496/5/16 at 5:50pmpost #33013 of 348496/5/16 at 6:31pmQuote:
Lisa, what is your last name? I don't show any Lisa in VA on the membership list. You can email it to me, if you prefer, at firstname.lastname@example.org #33014 of 348496/6/16 at 5:22pm
The new Ameraucana Handbook is going in the mail to all club members and most should receive their copy this week.
The feature article is HISTORY OF THE AMERAUCANA FOWL by Mike Gilbert.
All new first time members will receive an Ameraucana Handbook while they last.post #33015 of 348496/6/16 at 8:52pmpost #33016 of 348496/7/16 at 3:11amQuote:
I did a search for them online and chose to view images and was able to pull some up like that.post #33017 of 348496/7/16 at 1:28pmpost #33018 of 348496/7/16 at 1:31pmpost #33019 of 348496/7/16 at 1:42pm
Don't be jelly. I'm sure you'll have some soon. It seems like these Am varieties are like potato chips, you can't have just one! Hahaha
- The Chicken Chapel
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions". 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 2 minutes ago
- › This is a rooster, right?? 3 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 4 minutes ago
- › Plane Crash in Paradise - Golden Oaks Reincarnated 5 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 5 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 7 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 7 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House