“Share Helpful Backyard Poultry TIPS” a Random Posting CONTEST Thread ~ Hosts, Mike & Sally

Plastic jug planters! Cut the top off of a vinegar jug, milk jug, cat litter jug, anything sturdy and bulky that you hate throwing away because it looks so handy!

Punch holes in the bottom for drainage. Wrap with pretty duct tape. Add a few in he's of gravel (more drainage), add soil, plant and enjoy!

COOL New CONTESTS

w/ fantastic Prizes donated by
XJ_6Hnw1Fhl1l5aV7JS_nfuOVXJ1syVYcuB9ofP8sjhgxQo9qymOtw2jyw43GWLduaJLMBiXq6s8K1pyp7NfNIVGH9HO_APG6OP0MSLohzBSNyjDaKxWcuhaatlJDQy5OGZKcJcz

Remembering Our Fallen CLICK HERE

Poultry Shaming Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Show your Stripes! Patriotic Poultry CLICK HERE

Patriotic Party! Red, White & Blue Recipe/Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest! CLICK HERE

Poultry in Nature! Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Natural Eggs & Flowers Photo Contest! CLICK HERE

CVA-wz9USCnZH9px440KIe-wJ0XynNI2lV8FHmR-Vg7AJXIT8opVVn73U1nu_C3F1lnLBgwvbaldy9vlZTq8DOaALIC7mYh1yxDHKrGi2ud5F10_P90F2xIsdOYZAPyDQYV3QOYB

If you have not joined the

2016 Hatch-a-Long Please Join us here...

Feed storage. Use an old non-working chest type deep freezer, you can either empty your bags of feed into the freezer (how I do) or put the bags in there. It is mouse proof and moisture proof for the most part and also chicken proof., if you put the lid down.

and gives you a very handy work surface
big_smile.png
I cubic foot of freezer holds about 50 lbs of feed in the open form. You can also keep them outside if the top stays down or latches. Put small one by each coop. Great for all types of animals/feed.

Also FREE
wee.gif
and saves the landfills

Last edited:
Bulk storage for 400 to 600 bushels of feed grain, oats or corn or wheat. This is an old fertilizer tender. I wired wheeled all the old paint and rust off and then built a roof. You can use and auger to fill the container. I lifted mine up so a 5 gallon bucket fits under the slide up doors/gates at the bottom of the cone.

It has 2 different bins so you can keep different types of feed or different years of feed as well.

HURRY Time is RUNNING OUT!

ALL April CONTESTS

END TONIGHT

AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SATURDAY 4/30/16 Midnight EST!

“Share a Laugh” Random Posting Thread CLICK HERE

“Share Helpful BYC TIPS” Random Post Thread CLICK HERE

Chick Mug Shots CLICK HERE

Selfies with Fowl CLICK HERE

Fowl drawing/painting Contest CLICK HERE

For List of Winners,

check back to CONTEST PAGES after May 8th, 2016

Feed storage. Use an old non-working chest type deep freezer, you can either empty your bags of feed into the freezer (how I do) or put the bags in there. It is mouse proof and moisture proof for the most part and also chicken proof., if you put the lid down.

and gives you a very hand work surface
big_smile.png
goodpost.gif

Feed storage. Use an old non-working chest type deep freezer, you can either empty your bags of feed into the freezer (how I do) or put the bags in there. It is mouse proof and moisture proof for the most part and also chicken proof., if you put the lid down. and gives you a very hand work surface :D I cubic foot of freezer holds about 50 lbs of feed in the open form. You can also keep them outside if the top stays down or latches. Put small one by each coop. Great for all types of animals/feed. Also FREE :weee and saves the landfills
i think i have one some where on the farm....

Back
Top Bottom