💖 The Offical Easter Egger Lover’s Thread 💖

Shakira and her husband Henry. They have been inseparable since we got them. Both EE I believe. Meep I think she is an EE as well 🤷‍♀️.
This is him a bit younger.

Attachments

• 685158F0-40B2-4C5F-AB23-BAA4CD7809DD.jpeg
    685158F0-40B2-4C5F-AB23-BAA4CD7809DD.jpeg
    494.4 KB · Views: 6
Any guesses? We got them from a neighbor as chicks. Meep (the darker bird) another person said she looks like a polish golden laced mixed with an EE. I’m not too sure about Henry the rooster.
The breed that's coming to mind, I can't remember how to spell it. :barnie

My nearly 5 week old EE sprouted golden feathers this week! I've never had a chicken with this coloring and I just think it's so pretty! :love
signal-2023-05-26-11-02-48-473.jpg

She's still kind of in that awkward half-feathered phase, but what she has so far has me really excited to see what she looks like as a hen! It also looks like she has gray/blue in the mix and that's a color I've always wanted as well.

My nearly 5 week old EE sprouted golden feathers this week! I've never had a chicken with this coloring and I just think it's so pretty! :love
View attachment 3518826

She's still kind of in that awkward half-feathered phase, but what she has so far has me really excited to see what she looks like as a hen! It also looks like she has gray/blue in the mix and that's a color I've always wanted as well.
Awww the awkward phase. 😍 love those boots. 👌

I have 5 chicks that I got from Hoovers as Easter Eggers but they seem to have single combs and orange legs? Do you all think they are Easter Eggers or something like Legbar?
They look like Welsummers. I think @cluckmecoop7 had a similar mix-up last year.

Back
Top Bottom