10+ Coronation Sussex Hatching eggs - no splits - Direct Greenfire Farm lines

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
With our Coronation Sussex flocks, we can mail 1 order this week. Presently have 1 large of Coronation Sussex flocks. Ships wk of August 6 depending on prompt payment and laying continued as present. If questions, please write here or on [email protected].

Pic of the very first Coronation Sussex born on the Farm.

The Garry farm has hatched plenty for the past 10 months.This is for 10+ 100% purebred Coronation Sussex hatching eggs, no splits in these. I will include any extra eggs available the day of shipping. Breeding flock are 100% Greenfire Farms imported Coronation Sussex line..10+ means you will get a minimum of 10 and more if laid the day of shipping.Please reply with bids to this post.
427385_332874513423694_100001034452118_1033950_1278535240_a.jpg
. The little rooster on my shoulder is a 3 week old Pet Roo shipped from farm friend Paula. from her flocks in early 2010 fall, who later became too big to sit on Farmer Nancy's shoulder but still knows his loving mother! Shipping cost is $17.50 the way we ship with weighted box in box system described in last sectionhod in last paragraph. Should you want a cooling pack it will be an additional $4. No matter how carefully we pack and we do pack as if lives depend on it, because they do! once they leave the farm, we are not responsible for factors beyond our control including post handling and incubation processes, and do not replace eggs. Please forgive the Georgia clay under the neck of the rooster in one of the pictures. I didn't have time to bathe him that day!

Our flocks came at great cost with 4 unrelated pairs that were purchased From Greenfire and a trio that was shared with our farm by our dear Garry Farm Friend Paula C. I love the gifts of those three birds from Paula. Her friendship & generosity made it possible for us to start the line...It was and still is a tremendous gift and act of selfless caring from her farm to ours. I voluntarily committed to her that our eggs would always be accessible at affordable prices. It was not a requirement, but one act of kindness should be shared forward in our Farm philosophy.

These are massive poultry but so friendly that I can pick up full sized hens with no fuss from the Rooster. They are truly The King and Queen of the Farm. These birds will be "eyestoppers" on your farm or in your backyard. The picture above is of them at 4 months They are doubled that size now! We love that beautiful lavendar collar on these birds! We have tested fertility by visuals and also by about 20 baby chicks as well! To order for this week, please message me either on BYC or farm mail - [email protected] and deposit your payment for the eggs &cost of shipping to our paypal:

[email protected] (NO EPays please as this delays the shipment of fresh eggs.)

And message me at BYC with your name with a copy to our farm mail [email protected]. Please give your byc name and mailing address and any special mailing instructions other than Fragile. If you want to pick up at the post office, I'll need your phone number. Paypal doesn't send me the addresses for persons who transact via phone so this is a precaution so I'll get your address. As seller, we will consider offer(s) by BYC'ers as well.

For more information about our farm see: http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/

or Facebook: The Garry Farm or The Garry Farm Animals for sale​

If you wish to get our eggs, but do not have a paypal account, please send me a pm.​

Last edited:
I have been trying to pm you... Have you gotten any pm's ? Please contact me.. Thank you!!

Hi Pokey I sent you a pm back...Cbenson6820 we don't ship chicks and klemc00 thanks for the kind words. Hope all are having a joyfilled, Blessed weekend!!!..... Always feel free to pm me here or at the farm email - [email protected].... Sometimes my internet connections can be Ahemmm Interesting!
smile.png
But I am able to catch e mails from our phone! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom