10 Half ENGLISH ORPINGTON Big Beautiful Project Large Fowl Blue Laced Gold and Blue Partridge Cochin

2plus2 is44

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 20, 2012
I have for sale some Project Cochin Chicks That will Add size and Color to your Gold laced and Partridge Cochins. I have hatched around 50 chicks and have got all I need for my projects, so I will be sharing a few. These chicks are half Blue Laced English Orpington and half Gold Laced or Partridge Cochin. This will Add size and the Blue Color. All Chicks will be feather legged, You will just have to breed back to cochins to get the leg feathering to standards. I am offering a lot of ten chicks for about the same price that I sell one English Orpington Chick from the same rooster. I only have 2 sets at this time and am planning on discontinuing this phase of the project as I have hatched enough. The Chicks in this sale are 1-3 weeks Old.None of these chicks have been picked through for my project. I have already selected from a group of older chicks. Shipping will be $50 and will include a reusable horizon box.

Last edited:
Do you have pics of the chicks? Are they hatching chipmunk?
I think I have the perfect cochin roo to backcross too.

Back
Top Bottom