**12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten AMERAUCANA ** Buy It Now

Well today is only day 5, but I left them in the turner and just casually ran my 265 lumen LED flashlight over the air cells of all the eggs. At a quick glance it appears that nearly all the eggs are at least starting to vein up. I know its unlikely that many will actually make it to hatch day - especially with shipped eggs - but at least you know they have great fertility.

Last edited:
Well today is only day 5, but I left them in the turner and just casually ran my 265 lumen LED flashlight over the air cells of all the eggs. At a quick glance it appears that nearly all the eggs are at least starting to vein up. I know its unlikely that many will actually make it to hatch day - especially with shipped eggs - but at least you know they have great fertility.
thumbsup.gif

fl.gif

OMG, I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up... but... Day 10 and I have 1 clear, 1 (I think) early quitter and 16 with little chicks moving around inside. Squee!! Never gotten this far with shipped eggs before - so I am ecstatic to have them get this far :D :fl

Back
Top Bottom