13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I sold the turkey eggs that don't fit in my incubators this week and feel like what better way to solve the problem of not enough incubator space than to use the money on a new incubator. My turkeys are all developing and my chicken eggs get candled officially today, but all the ones I spot checked this week were developing so it doesn't look like more room is opening up anytime soon. I may have to sell the turkey eggs again this week.

Last edited:
I sold the turkey eggs that doesn't fit in my incubators this week and feel like what better way to solve the problem of not enough incubator space than to use the money on a new incubator. My turkeys are all developing and my chicken eggs get candled officially today, but all the ones I spot checked this week were developing so it doesn't look like more room is opening up anytime soon. I may have to sell the turkey eggs again this week.
Excellent solution! 😂

I might be joining! I got my first pigeon egg today. : DD
She hasn’t laid the second one yet, so I’ll need to wait a little while longer. But I should be able to confirm it before the 30th.
That’s awesome!!!!! I didn’t realize you had pigeons 😵

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom