1951 Farm Master Incubator

We have a Farm Master Sear Roebuck Incubator. 170-400 egg, 4 shelves, 110v. - 60c.,a.c. 193 watt. Need a motor for it. Please send a copy of information you have. Thank you!!

For $100 I am with everyone else. The shell alone would cost more than that for any cabinet bator. If you can't get the parts you need you can always convert it to a hybrid DIY bator. You can buy most parts on ebay but some manufacturer or hatcheries (Not so much) have them cheaper, and make the inside how you want it. The parts would be alot less than a newer cabinet bator would be. And with chicken math you could recoup some cash with large batches of chicks (Like we sell any). I wish I could find one within 100 miles of me. Most I have seen even on CL are being sold as non working antiques for around $400 and up.

I got my hands on a farm master 228-1035 for my granddaughter. Im trying to figure it out and would be very happy to have a copy of the instructions on it.
Could you please send me a copy to
[email protected]

Thank you .
Jerry

I am restoring a couple of Sears Farm Master incubators. Looking for wiring diagram or good pics of the wiring at the fuse and light.
Also while similar in design. The Farm Master is NOT the same as Leahy. The inside is configured much different.
Thanks for any help
Rob

Can any one give me information on this sears farm master incubator. It's not like the ones I have seen. This one only has 3 drawers not the six I have seen on other models. Any one know the current value of one of these and are replacement parts available if it doesn't work.

Can any one give me information on this sears farm master incubator. It's not like the ones I have seen. This one only has 3 drawers not the six I have seen on other models. Any one know the current value of one of these and are replacement parts available if it doesn't work.
Well it looks like somebody has changed the pacing of the trays. Maybe to hatch goose eggs or something. As for parts you can parts for other newer incubators that will work just fine. Try GQF or Incubator warehouse. As for value. That depends a lot on condition.

Thanks for the Info. After another look at the incubator it actually has 4 hatching trays. The cabinet is in good condition although the entire incubator needs to be cleaned. I did purchase it at an auction for $100.00. I have not plugged it in yet, so I am not sure of the working condition. It did come with extra wafer thermostats and I know I will have to replace the plug.
Thanks Again, Busigirl

would anyone with instructions to these incubators be interested in sharing. I just obtained a sears farm master and would like to learn how to use it

We just received a farm master incubator and would like to incubate some eggs.
The fan and light work, but I am unsure of how to get the heat up to 99.5 With small 7.5 watt bulb and fan it sits at 104. With just the light, it drops to 94. If I use a 15 watt bulb with no fan, it runs at 103.
I am uncertain of have the wafer (metal dial) in the box works.

Could you please send my a copy of the owners manual that you have to [email protected].

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom