2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
that is so cool! thats great that they trap the turtles for you, hopefully they take them away too!
:hugs   now rest and relax, and i will be anxiously awaiting more baby pictures 

Oh yeah they are using the turtles for their snapping turtle research, I provide the turtles and ducks and they provide the traps and any help with injured ducks ..It's definitely a win win :)

And Lucy shows her fighting spirit once again... Go, Mom!!!! :celebrate

I got up and surprised my son for lunch at his school, my oncologist said that my blood work looked OK and that as long as I didn't come into direct contact with any sick kids and me and Caden sat at a table away from his class it would be ok to go. Omg his face lite up like a Christmas tree, today was a good day and so far I'm only having mild neausea from chemo :)

And Lucy shows her fighting spirit once again... Go, Mom!!!! :celebrate

I got up and surprised my son for lunch at his school, my oncologist said that my blood work looked OK and that as long as I didn't come into direct contact with any sick kids and me and Caden sat at a table away from his class it would be ok to go. Omg his face lite up like a Christmas tree, today was a good day and so far I'm only having mild neausea from chemo :)

You are my guardian angel!!
1f618.png
1f618.png
1f618.png
1f618.png

The 6 pack is officially in time out after the break out today... Little turds, I give them life, I lose sleep, I stress, cry, and love them unconditionally and they try to run away.... Just like real children
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
ungrateful...Smh...

And Lucy shows her fighting spirit once again... Go, Mom!!!!
celebrate.gif

I got up and surprised my son for lunch at his school, my oncologist said that my blood work looked OK and that as long as I didn't come into direct contact with any sick kids and me and Caden sat at a table away from his class it would be ok to go. Omg his face lite up like a Christmas tree, today was a good day and so far I'm only having mild neausea from chemo
smile.png
What a great picture! So glad you are feeling up to getting out and about - You can just see how happy Caden is.
love.gif

Quote:
>Well, equal odds as to getting a double yolk egg
smile.png
I have a leghorn who lays them constantly.<

Constantly?? Only once in my life, very long ago, did I have a double yolk, in a hard-boiled egg that I ate.

I'm really struggling with the 6 pack lately, I have never had ducklings misbehave like these do, even the rescue ducks or purchased ducks, they always imprinted on me and never gave me trouble. Being that I incubated these guys I assumed the imprinting would be so much stronger and well, that was an assumption!! They act as if I am going to slaughter them, when I change their bedding they flog around in a panic scratching me with their nails and putting me at risk of dropping them or getting an infection :(
I don't understand what is happening :( they don't follow me, getting them out for swim time and excercise is a HUGE TASK, because I spend half an hour trying to round them up. Hubby is to the point of releasing them to the pond and let them figure it out but they are not ready :( have I done something wrong? Has anyone ever had a problem with imprinting on hatchlings? I just don't know what to do and if something doesn't give they will be set lose because my husband isn't willing to see me worn down or sick over ducks .... I'm just lost as to why they have decided that I'm the enemy
1f621.png
1f621.png

Back
Top Bottom