2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics

Lucy's hand from last weeks needle excavation...
sad.png
ep.gif

Poor thing, that must of hurt like crazy

I feel her pain too... I have awful, notorious rolling veins... had a nurse do similar inside my elbow... still have a puncture scar from it and that happened at least 15yrs ago... :/

Dang, it didn't imbed... video from Lucy... if anyone else can copy/paste the link to imbed it, please do... thanks... :)

Last edited:
ep.gif
your poor hand @lucysducks11 !! i feel your pain! i just gave blood last week and my elbow was a pincushion, not as bad as when i woke up in icu but still bad enough

AND i love the ducks, it looks like you live on a golf course its so pretty! and i love the fat pekins waddling their way right up to you
gig.gif
so cute!

I feel her pain too... I have awful, notorious rolling veins... had a nurse do similar inside my elbow... still have a puncture scar from it and that happened at least 15yrs ago...
hmm.png
I have the same issue with rolling veins, and I had that exact same thing happen to me except it was because the lady who was going to do my blood draw decided I would be the perfect guinea pig for her trainee to learn how to do rolling veins. NEVER AGAIN! I had a black and purple bruise the size of a grapefruit on the inside of my elbow. It took two months to fade, and I also still have the needle mark. It seems like every other time I go to a lab for blood work, they decide they want to train someone on me. If someone isn't trained enough that they have to tell me they are training them on me, they aren't good enough to draw blood from me.

Back
Top Bottom