2012 GCSPF Greater California Show, Feb 18, Fresno CA-info/buy/sell/wanted

I have a quad of LF Silver Laced Polish for sale that I will be bringing to the show if anyone is interested. I also have LF White Ameraucana eggs and bourbon red turkey eggs available.

I did it................ I sent an entry form in for one pullet to show, joined the club, reserved a sale cage & bought banquet tickets. Stockton's banquet was nice & I was glad we signed up. We saw alot of people there & got to visit.
Olivia, my grandaughter, has school off Friday so we can get alittle earlier start. I haven't talked to Denny since she was here for the Stockton show. If she isn't bringer her RV maybe I will rent a room. The drive from Turlock isn't too bad I gues I could drive both days too.
SunnyDawn & her husband were here from Reno yesterday & Kim (Wolftracks) from Modesto. What fun to talk chicken with other "Chicken Lovers". Sunny took Yokohama eggs home from my son's birds & a couple of misc eggs we gathered while we were out lookin' around. Good luck on that hatch Sunny. I was delighted to have you both here.
I have Delaware cockerels free ranging here if the guy that needed one wants to PM me. I just took several to the auction & got $15.50 each for them but held back some. You can have one if you want.

Good for you Karen! what did you enter?

I did it................ I sent an entry form in for one pullet to show, joined the club, reserved a sale cage & bought banquet tickets. Stockton's banquet was nice & I was glad we signed up. We saw alot of people there & got to visit.
Olivia, my grandaughter, has school off Friday so we can get alittle earlier start. I haven't talked to Denny since she was here for the Stockton show. If she isn't bringer her RV maybe I will rent a room. The drive from Turlock isn't too bad I gues I could drive both days too.
SunnyDawn & her husband were here from Reno yesterday & Kim (Wolftracks) from Modesto. What fun to talk chicken with other "Chicken Lovers". Sunny took Yokohama eggs home from my son's birds & a couple of misc eggs we gathered while we were out lookin' around. Good luck on that hatch Sunny. I was delighted to have you both here.
I have Delaware cockerels free ranging here if the guy that needed one wants to PM me. I just took several to the auction & got $15.50 each for them but held back some. You can have one if you want.

Cool! It wil be nice to see you there!

We are currently offering the following:

Clean faced Araucana chicks $10-$15
BLRW chicks (bloodlines include foley, red roof hens, and others). $10
Mille Fleur D'Uccle Trio hatched Christmas week $50
Mille Fleur D'uccle Trio (ages 6-10 months) $65

We can take Paypal of credit cards on the spot. You can also purchase birds off our website. We are reducing the number of breeds we carry so that we can focus on just 4 breeds going forward to make them as perfect as possible! View our website for photos or to purchase http://www.DieFlyRanch.com/

Hi! I'll be at the show, and my neighbor wants me to find her some Black Copper Marans - eggs, or young stock. Thanks!!

Oh, good, I'm glad you're going to the banquet too, Karen. I bought a ticket.

I haven't got anything back from the show though; is that normal? Do they just have whatever paperwork we need there when we coop in? I haven't done this before, so I'm learning as I go.

NoseyChickens, your Bourbon Red eggs tempt me so. That was the breed I wanted originally, but I ended up with Palms and Black Mottled, and I've got 8 Midget White eggs in the incubator. I don't know what I'd do with so many turkeys!

Oh, good, I'm glad you're going to the banquet too, Karen. I bought a ticket.
I haven't got anything back from the show though; is that normal? Do they just have whatever paperwork we need there when we coop in? I haven't done this before, so I'm learning as I go.
NoseyChickens, your Bourbon Red eggs tempt me so. That was the breed I wanted originally, but I ended up with Palms and Black Mottled, and I've got 8 Midget White eggs in the incubator. I don't know what I'd do with so many turkeys!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom