2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NN's and SG's were growing on me till you had to go and do that!
lau.gif

Long-Neck-29874.jpg
I know some strange stuff on searching!

I really wish I could find these in US

Naked Neck Polish Golden <3<3

check out the video for images!

Great. Just great.

I swore the current batch in the incubator would be the last batch this year. The ladies are winding down, time to pack it in for the winter.

Then I found out I can attend the poultry swap in Corvallis
smile.png

Then I got the catalog and saw all the vendors offering hatching eggs, and all the cool breeds
big_smile.png

Then I come on byc and there's a Halloween hatch-a-long. The swap is on the 10th of October, so I could set eggs that night or the next day
clap.gif

It's not that I'm weak, or Hopelessly Addicted or anything. The Universe is telling me to hatch chicks
cool.png

Great. Just great.

I swore the current batch in the incubator would be the last batch this year. The ladies are winding down, time to pack it in for the winter.

Then I found out I can attend the poultry swap in Corvallis
smile.png

Then I got the catalog and saw all the vendors offering hatching eggs, and all the cool breeds
big_smile.png

Then I come on byc and there's a Halloween hatch-a-long. The swap is on the 10th of October, so I could set eggs that night or the next day
clap.gif

It's not that I'm weak, or Hopelessly Addicted or anything. The Universe is telling me to hatch chicks
cool.png

frow.gif
Welcome!
donrae is in the hooouuuse!
bun.gif
dance party!

That is way too coincidental to be ignored!

AWESOME so glad they kept some of the swaps open in the US ugh!! What cool breeds are you thinking about?

AI ~USE OF LIME FOR PREVENTION AND/OR TREATMENT OF AVIAN INFLUENZA (BIRD FLU) AND OTHER DISEASES .
Quote:
http://www.uspoultry.org/animal_husbandry/files/2009 02 11 Influenza_UK_web.pdf

We always use lime after cleaning our coops before adding bedding.... but this is an interesting read, our State office sent links and I thought I would share!

KEEP IN MIND.....In the methods described above, it is advised to use quicklime and hydrated lime

Feel free to share elsewhere....

Prevent Avian Influenza at Your Farm Improve Your Biosecurity with Simple Wildlife Management Practices http://www.uspoultry.org/animal_husbandry/files/HPAIFactsheet_Wildlife Biosecurity_July 2015.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom