2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Must resist. Winter coming. Might be safer to hatch vicariously thru u. Following and trying to stay strong.
1f383.png
1f423.png
1f383.png
1f423.png
1f383.png
1f423.png
1f383.png
1f423.png
1f383.png
1f423.png

Resist? whats that? <insert hypnosis here>

Hey! your in the area of NY where we are looking for a cheapcamp/land! how do you like it in the area? we would like to buy and perhaps eventually move to the area from PA @PhoredaBurds

we lost 2 sets of eggs bleeding smell issues. 3 set due in 6 days we put new fans in the incubator maybe these will help.they have a egg turner know. have fun with the holiday eggs.

Sure, count me in!

giphy.gif

we lost 2 sets of eggs bleeding smell issues. 3 set due in 6 days we put new fans in the incubator maybe these will help.they have a egg turner know. have fun with the holiday eggs.
frow.gif
frow.gif
bleeding smell? are you on a cell phone?
lau.gif
what kind of bator are you using? I pray everything is going to go well for them!
fl.gif

draye! :frow You know the 10th is a long time away! ha ha ha
Due tomorrow? they must be pipping soon! What do you incubate and hatch in? Any tips for anyone for that breed? good luck with all of them!   I would love to see pictures of what you have! I am so undecided of what to get for the kiddo! I need to make time to go search for a thread with them, if you are on one can you throw the link to me please! 

Yeah, I know, but I'd be in an awful mess with where to put them when they did hatch.

As of this morning nothing, but maybe by the time I get home there will be.

have fun and be safe.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I know, but I'd be in an awful mess with where to put them when they did hatch.

As of this morning nothing, but maybe by the time I get home there will be.
with that many in you should have plenty rock n rollin with pips....
201eggs and your keeping the majority, I wish I had room to do that!
BTW is this the type calico like a cat?

calico_fur_by_onesmallsquare.jpg

Well the plan was to wait for a black Friday sale, but I ordered my Brinsea on Monday, and it should arrive Friday. So excited, I've only ever used a Styrofoam bator before, and it's been years since I've hatched! I'm off to collect 20 BLR Wyandotte eggs on Sunday, so that'll make my hatch day around October 12th, a little early for a Halloween hatch, can I still join?

Well the plan was to wait for a black Friday sale, but I ordered my Brinsea on Monday, and it should arrive Friday. So excited, I've only ever used a Styrofoam bator before, and it's been years since I've hatched! I'm off to collect 20 BLR Wyandotte eggs on Sunday, so that'll make my hatch day around October 12th, a little early for a Halloween hatch, can I still join?
sweet! good for you! you should love the Brinsea! which one did you order? Of course you can join us! I think quite a few have eggs in the bator now so great for chatting, and I get to follow along with you too! and if you get your batch hatched, I know how addicting it is, if you forgot.... you will sure to have more eggs ready to fill it back up LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom