2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 18 locked down 7 full eggs with fairly decent aircells, a couple of saddles. Added water to one channel which increased the humidity to 55, will add water to the 2nd channel tomorrow with paper towel between the channels under the basket. I will also add a sponge under the vent to syringe water if necessary. They were rocking and rolling getting into position.

2 black copper marans
3 ameraucana
1 barnvelders
1 blue laced red wyandotte

Congratulations on every ones chickies, best of luck to everyone who is still hatching.

:fl :fl :fl

Double tufted, rumpless Araucana... :celebrate

And a single chick hatched on Halloween...

Meet Spook... :)

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE WITH NEW BABIES! HOPE THOSE THAT ARE LEFT HAVE A GOOD HATCH, INCLUDING ME!
big_smile.png
TUESDAY THE 3RD..EE'S AND OE'S..HOPE TO GET A LOT, BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT SET!
tongue.png

[COLOR=333333]HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Entered my first pumpkin in the contest today! :D It was so much fun to make. It's a cockatrice![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333](chicken dragon!)[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
Hahaha, that is great!

I'm feeling a bit better (or the Tylenol is working really well) so I candled my eggs and it looks like all remaining 26 are still kicking on day 10. I'll leave them be until day 14 then hopefully I'll be able to candle with video again. seeing the little chickies move in the egg is so freaking cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom