2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm trying to figure out. It was working last night all right, but I noticed that the box that lists the previus thread was showing that foreign language spam again, so I'm wondering if we didn't get zapped, AGAIN!

my guess is that it did :( I am sure someone messaged Rob already.
sad.png
if you need help with anything let us know.

my guess is that it did :( I am sure someone messaged Rob already.
sad.png
if you need help with anything let us know.
Thanks for your help; you're a doll!
I can get to other threads, obviously, so I'm confident we got nailed again.
Looks like your Hatchalong went well; hope you enjoyed hosting it, & glad to see you survived!

Think I'll try to see what Rob knows...having withdrawal issues here
sad.png
barnie.gif

Thanks for your help; you're a doll!
I can get to other threads, obviously, so I'm confident we got nailed again.
Looks like your Hatchalong went well; hope you enjoyed hosting it, & glad to see you survived!

Think I'll try to see what Rob knows...having withdrawal issues here
sad.png
barnie.gif

HA HA HA Thanks its fun!!! I just started another thread too! for friends and incubating, stop over when it gets going!

ok y'all here is that new thread, when this is all over, or jump over anytime here on out to bookmark........................ invite your friends as well then, I got some stuff this time for contests, seems fall is the time for sales on chicken stuff!!! I soooo always wanted to have a rooster and hen cackle contest, and THIS TIME I AM GOING TO HAVE A VIDEO CONTEST come heck or high water!!! well at some point when we get the thread going with tons of people, I HOPE anyways
hu.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...tch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends#post_16038498
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS!
A place to Hatch, Learn, Chat,
& Meet new Friends!

ok y'all here is that new thread, when this is all over, or jump over anytime here on out to bookmark........................ invite your friends as well then, I got some stuff this time for contests, seems fall is the time for sales on chicken stuff!!! I soooo always wanted to have a rooster and hen cackle contest, and THIS TIME I AM GOING TO HAVE A VIDEO CONTEST come heck or high water!!! well at some point when we get the thread going with tons of people, I HOPE anyways
hu.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...tch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends#post_16038498
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS!
A place to Hatch, Learn, Chat,
& Meet new Friends!

I'll be back in the Spring! This hatching stuff is fun!

Quote: lol I didnt do anything!
lau.gif
glad she did though!!!

I'll be back in the Spring! This hatching stuff is fun!
you mean I have to wait until spring to keep in touch with you silly? you can still pop on and give us updates and help others out if they post! you will get the BYC itch anyways, you know where to find us!
hugs.gif
I really enjoyed hatching with you all!!

@slrose24 I posted that link above for you to the new thread if you need help or want to join us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom