2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!!!! That's so awesome. How is little momma doing? Quesadilla, right?

@littleredwagon

Last edited:
@Saris Schnell is the one on the nest. She seems fine and she's accepted the babies without trying to eat them.
Did you ever hatch any Americaunas? The last chick has a tiny bit of face fluff, it's cute.

Saris Schnell is the one on the nest. She seems fine and she's accepted the babies without trying to eat them.
Did you ever hatch any Americaunas? The last chick has a tiny bit of face fluff, it's cute.
All 3 eggs hatched, but I am 100% that they aren't Amerucanas like I was told. They are most likely mixes known as Easter Eggers. I went back and looked at pics of the parents and figured out I was told wrong. I hope it's because the owners didn't know better, but who knows. They were also trying to sell an Arucauna rooster that clearly wasn't one.

@Saris Dang. Let me know if you want eggs. I could buy enough for the both of us if you would incubate them.
So this is the one that you weren't sure what it was. Any idea?

@Saris Dang. Let me know if you want eggs. I could buy enough for the both of us if you would incubate them.
So this is the one that you weren't sure what it was. Any idea?

I don't know with those colors but it's beautiful. What color egg was that one from? There are some localish amerucauna breeders that I have been looking into. I would definitely incubate and split them with you. I'very posted on Craigslist that I'm offering incubation services too.

@littleredwagon

I'm betting it was the buff orp if it was slightly pink tinged. I didn't hatch any that look like it, I'm excited to see it grow.

@littleredwagon
I'm betting it was the buff orp if it was slightly pink tinged. I didn't hatch any that look like it, I'm excited to see it grow.

She was pinkish and had a VERY blue back when she was just born and still wet. Almost navy. Maybe she is a splash.

The andalusian and cream leg bar have tiny but obviously serrated combs and the other two don't have much at all.

I'm so happy she was successful with her babies. Thank you so much for all the help.

Oh my you sure did have your hands full! How did it turn out?
The floor
smile.png

I'm desperately searching for a buff silkie .. I'm in the Wildomar area
smile.png
this to everyone!! Sorry if I'm in wrong post !!! But so many new hatches !!!

Whoo Hoo! Got my computer issues worked out!
big_smile.png
Got my floor done! It turned out pretty good I think, for 80 year old clay tile. Family should be home Wednesday!

Here's the floor, (and Daisy), already with some smudgy pawprints on it after this last rain.

I have a buff silkie Roo....Suppose you want a hen?
smile.png

Here are my Halloween chicks. The bantam EEs and one Serama, (the black one...) Lots of blue in these EEs !
Their eyes are so big that my kids say, "they can read your every thought.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom