2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my Halloween chicks. The bantam EEs and one Serama, (the black one...) Lots of blue in these EEs ! Their eyes are so big that my kids say, "they can read your every thought.."
Awww so cute !! I need a serama too
1f60d.png
Floor looks great and Daisy adorable! Good job! Yes I have an Hoa :( I hide 1 roo right now in my house lol
1f633.png
And I hear a couple more learning to crow out back.

Whoo Hoo! Got my computer issues worked out!
big_smile.png
Got my floor done! It turned out pretty good I think, for 80 year old clay tile. Family should be home Wednesday!

Here's the floor, (and Daisy), already with some smudgy pawprints on it after this last rain.

I have a buff silkie Roo....Suppose you want a hen?
smile.png

well done!!! looks great!!!! so cute!!!!!!!
Here are my Halloween chicks. The bantam EEs and one Serama, (the black one...) Lots of blue in these EEs !
Their eyes are so big that my kids say, "they can read your every thought.."

love them!!!!!!

Here are my Halloween chicks. The bantam EEs and one Serama, (the black one...) Lots of blue in these EEs !

the little serama makes mine look like a wild party chick. i guess the frizzle does that

Whoo Hoo! Got my computer issues worked out!
big_smile.png
Got my floor done! It turned out pretty good I think, for 80 year old clay tile. Family should be home Wednesday!

Here's the floor, (and Daisy), already with some smudgy pawprints on it after this last rain.

I have a buff silkie Roo....Suppose you want a hen?
smile.png
Daisy is so fancy with her animal print! I love your floor!

SOOOO cute!
love.gif

She does look Like a wild party chick. Its super funny. last night she was sitting under her waterer, pecking the nipple and the water would fall and she would get all exited.
lau.gif
Mine has a little celebratory dance whenever water comes out of the waterer, too!

Me too! Just got a new shipment of eggs!
fl.gif

I just set even more! I just locked down and I dropped one, I dont think it will make it, cracked big time all around back of air cell... have some to hatch next week too

scovy momma did you come over to the new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom