2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my first pip too. Hour 456 (day 19).

Hooray!

Will do, should have a guessing thing here..how many of the 29 will hatch?   I can't believe I set that many eggs.  They were shipped, so, I figured the same thing would happen as usual, a lot not being fertile, but oh my goodness!   I'm not complaining.  I will remember this person I got them from..from E-Bay.  They have a small farm.  Not always selling.  I came across at a good time.  Great price, free shipping.  :)

I'll say between 25 and 27.

Will do, should have a guessing thing here..how many of the 29 will hatch?   I can't believe I set that many eggs.  They were shipped, so, I figured the same thing would happen as usual, a lot not being fertile, but oh my goodness!   I'm not complaining.  I will remember this person I got them from..from E-Bay.  They have a small farm.  Not always selling.  I came across at a good time.  Great price, free shipping.  :)

I have 24 in lockdown, so my guess is that I will hatch 20, and you will hatch 24.

I've got pips :celebrate That means the eggs I set a day early are right on time, which means the Halloween ones should be too - so I should finally have some Halloween peeps :weee

I have a pip... Hoping for more. I might be posting in the middle of the night because I cannot sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom