2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

So, I am tentatively saying that if anyone is interested, I could probably have some ayam cemani eggs to sell. I'm doing the fertility check right now, and if it turns out they are fertile, I could probably do a couple eggs. Not a lot, but a couple. If anyone's interested, pm me and I can show you pictures of my birds.

I'll take two
smile.png
If you wouldn't mind bringing ones you think are colored instead of white, I'd appreciate it
smile.png
I will bring all three and you can take your pick :)

New since i've gotten home today I'm looking for a straight comb leghorn roo.

I got a pair of mottled leghorns a little over a month ago, 5 months old. The pullet didn't seem right from the start gave her vitamins, lost her 2 days ago. DH released roo from separate pens today. We're 20 minutes from home and he says "Oh I let that roo loose with the bantams today" Me "did you shut the coop door?" Him "no". I prefer to be home to monitor interactions when putting new birds together. We got home to a pile of black and white feathers and blood splatter and no body. I am not happy. I was going to put him over my white leghorn girls.

Will anyone have 2 Muscovy hens for sale? Also looking for hatching eggs. Pure breeds. Maybe legbar, polish or Lav. Orps. Thanks

OK this is what i have and will bring if someone is interested - trio of bantam barred rocks - one roo two hens. A partridge silkie rooster, bantam cochins, white, buff and partridge, sebastopol goslings and I believe the Alsteirers are spoken for by Gypsylion.

Yes! However many of the Alsteirers you have available. Can't wait! :)

Quote:

Oohh... maybe? May I see pics of the parents? Thanks!

Oohh... maybe?  May I see pics of the parents?  Thanks!

Sure! This is the cock, he has some mulberry in his comb, so be aware of that:

His hens, however, all have perfectly dark combs so the hope is together they will throw black combed roosters:

A group shot:

Eggs will be pure TM lines since my GFF pullets aren't laying yet. None of my birds have color leakage, all have perfectly black toes and toenails.

I am bringing cream crested legbar eggs BUT they may have been mated my my BCM...whatever hatches from this cross or the pure CCLs is sexable at hatch:) I have 10 ccl hens and 1 ccl roo in with 1 bcm roo and 15 random brown egg layers

Back
Top Bottom