2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

Last call on the cemani eggs - if I don't hear that someone would like them before tomorrow afternoon, they are going in the incubator :)

Hey all - due to work and a rush job that just came at me - I am probably not going to make it ...

If anyone was wanting anything from me - let me know and I can send it along with Baking and Pyxis ....
idunno.gif
Bummed I probably won't make it - but I can't turn down a job - since I'm freelance ....

I would love some of these!!!

all gmo free, organically grown (certified organic seed too), heirloom varieties seedlings $3 each

the pepper varieties i will have are:
black hungarian (similar to jalapeno but ripen to black) (hot)   [COLOR=006400]X3[/COLOR]
orange scotch bonnet (hottest)
santaka hot asian (hottest)
jalapenos (hot)                         [COLOR=2F4F4F]X3[/COLOR]
cherry bell blend (orange and red, very prolific) (sweet)      [COLOR=2F4F4F]X5[/COLOR]

Tomatoes:
Purple Cherokee (slicing)       [COLOR=2F4F4F]X3[/COLOR]
yellow pear                           [COLOR=2F4F4F]  X3[/COLOR]

may also have some watermellon and winter squash as the time gets closer       [COLOR=2F4F4F]X3[/COLOR] each if you have them

also have light purple lilac saplings, hostas (green and variegated), yellow daylillies $5 each

[COLOR=2F4F4F]Total of 23 (potentialy)  I will owe you $69[/COLOR]

Update on winter squash and melon: I have:
Minnesota Midget cantaloupe
Pie Pumpkin
Sweet dumpling winter squash

Last call on the cemani eggs - if I don't hear that someone would like them before tomorrow afternoon, they are going in the incubator
smile.png

Oh! Sorry, thought I replied but apparently not - I'll definitely take a few! Maybe 4? What are you asking for them? Can't wait! :D

I'm bringing hatching eggs to sell. Golden cuckoo maran/ blue golden, blue laced red wyandotte, and 3 sets of OE (frizzle, non frizzle,separated the known NN).

I'd love a few of the marans eggs too - can I get 6? :)

I am bringing cream crested legbar eggs BUT they may have been mated my my BCM...whatever hatches from this cross or the pure CCLs is sexable at hatch:) I have 10 ccl hens and 1 ccl roo in with 1 bcm roo and 15 random brown egg layers

Aaaand if I'm going to be hatching I might as well fill 'er up, eh? I'd love some of these CCL/BCM mixes as well - they sound awesome!

Thanks all - so excited! :D

Last edited:
Last call on the cemani eggs - if I don't hear that someone would like them before tomorrow afternoon, they are going in the incubator :)

Oh!  Sorry, thought I replied but apparently not - I'll definitely take a few!  Maybe 4?  What are you asking for them?  Can't wait! :D

I'm bringing hatching eggs to sell. Golden cuckoo maran/ blue golden, blue laced red wyandotte, and 3 sets of OE (frizzle, non frizzle,separated the known NN).

I'd love a few of the marans eggs too - can I get 6?    :)

I am bringing cream crested legbar eggs BUT they may have been mated my my BCM...whatever hatches from this cross or the pure CCLs is sexable at hatch:) I have 10 ccl hens and 1 ccl roo in with 1 bcm roo and 15 random brown egg layers

Aaaand if I'm going to be hatching I might as well fill 'er up, eh?  I'd love some of these CCL/BCM mixes as well - they sound awesome!

Thanks all - so excited!  :D

Sent you a pm :)

Back
Top Bottom