2017 Groundhog Day Hatch-a-long!

Quote: lol eating them is ok yes? perhaps balut he is making???
big_smile.png

Quote: what do you mean Abby about the bator and never seeing? yes icelandics, and crele Orphingtons did I mention I am in PA muwhahhahha

thank you Love! Those green eggies are the ones I may donate, pending this hatch
really?>?>??? this shocks me that you like them

I need a tolbunt roo what kinda polish you have ?

Dumb ones..

They are so stupid, I have to hold them back when I water them or they would get their entire head wet and freeze to death in this cold.

They are so dumb they have only laid one egg in the nest box, I am sure that was an accident. They prefer the floor.

They are so dumb that when I pick them up they have to stop and think for 5 minutes before they figure out they are being held and should squawk.

Last edited:
40c52da9_IMG_54063.jpeg

ohhhhhh he is beastly!!! sweet chicken smothered in mushroom sauce!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!! look at that bator, how cute!!

This is Bert, he is never going to be eaten. His son is the one lying in state with the turkey. Bert has free run of the barn and is nothing more than a pet now. He cannot go in with his wife and kids because the kids beat him. Dysfunctional family.

This is Bert, he is never going to be eaten.  His son is the one lying in state with the turkey.  Bert has free run of the barn and is nothing more than a pet now.  He cannot go in with his wife and kids because the kids beat him. Dysfunctional family.

He's HUGE!!

Back
Top Bottom