3rd Nest of the Season!

Thank you so much!
big_smile.png
And to your second question,
Yes, I am the aforementioned youngest.
jumpy.gif
I had to go hide from Mom because I made an account on BYC without telling her and she found out when I posted that comment.
hide.gif
I have now promised her to only post stuff with her permission and review. She says it's okay for me to be on here because I have chickens. But unfortunately, we're too far away to have adopted Poop Baby.
hit.gif

I also have some name suggestions for Chick #1. If it's a girl: 1. Lilac 2. Ariana 3. Glory 4. Tiara 5. Coral 6. Anemone 7. Tsunami. If it's a boy: 1. Fjord 2. Olympus 3. Zeus 4. Argos 5. Clay 6. Peril 7. Horizon. Hope you like them!

Hello there and
welcome-byc.gif
!!

I also like your name suggestions and I might borrow one of them.
I started out calling one of our babies this year Runty but...he's not Runty any more and he deserves a new name, poor guy!
I'll have to get a picture of him, maybe you would have another name idea if you saw him in person...

Okay at first I was confused but it all makes since that PeaLover130 is Garden Peas kid.

Well PeaLover130 be happy that you can share your love of peafowl with your mom. I begged my parents to let me have peafowl for years until finally in high school I got my first peafowl. My parents never really had birds. Well...My dad had 2 pet ducks as a kid but then one day his mom killed them for dinner and laughed about it, so that was the end of his bird keeping venture. So no one in my family is really into birds like I am (or at least not that I know of). I feel like I am boring my mom by telling her about peafowl things. Family members will sometimes ask about the birds, but rarely ask much about them. My parents don't really understand my bird obsession, but they accept it.

We are in New Mexico, much too far to have picked up Poop Baby (although we would have loved to have him), but it sounds like he is in a perfect spot. Having the guinea keets around will be good too, so he won't be so much physically bigger than everyone else and become too much of a bully.

This made me laugh.
big_smile.png
I'm sure there are bully pea's, but no one gave the memo to mine. My younger group is living indoors (in a shed) at the moment with my 5 month old d'Uccles. If you have never seen a d'Uccle, they are pretty tiny, and my pea's are HUGE. The pea's are very intimidated by the d'Uccles. In fact, the smallest one loves to "herd" them. They don't do anything to them, I don't think they could reach if they wanted to, but the pea's move out of their way every time! Even the adults won't bother them when they have had a chance, but they are VERY curious about all of the foot feathers!
lau.gif

Last edited:
MY OWN CORAL BLUE GUINEA GOT TRAMPLED LAST NIGHT..............THAT SUCKS WAS MY FAV AND ONLY HAD ONE OF THEM........UGHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom