7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

I don't know if I posted here yet ,but I candled my serama eggs that were on day 5. 4 maybe 5 out of 6 show development :)

It is normal for the embryo to be on one side--That is after all where the ovum is--on one side ot the egg yolk. The veins spider out from there.

When the chick is developed, it will move.

Like these duck eggs:

LL

Last edited:
ron! We are getting that storm! It did snow some last Friday night, but this one is huge. Is going to snow for two more days after this! It will be tough getting around, here and on the roads, but we need this!
celebrate.gif

We have to shovel a path for our doggies. A Dachshund and
a Scnoodle. :)

We need to do something better than tarps, our poor chickies
have snow in their run. :(

Open the front door to this. Need to do some shoveling in the front
now.

It is pretty though..can you see that it's still coming down?

ron! We are getting that storm! It did snow some last Friday night, but this one is huge. Is going to snow for two more days after this! It will be tough getting around, here and on the roads, but we need this!
celebrate.gif

We have to shovel a path for our doggies. A Dachshund and
a Scnoodle. :)

We need to do something better than tarps, our poor chickies
have snow in their run. :(

Open the front door to this. Need to do some shoveling in the front
now.

It is pretty though..can you see that it's still coming down?
I was a big one here too. We have two more that show up on Accuweather for the month--hopefully they will be big too.

The spacing is nice--we get into trouble when the storms are too close together.

Shasta lake is finally going up so the ground is saturated--which is good for water run off.

We will have the first snow pack reading soon. Hopefully it will be a good one for December.

ron! We are getting that storm! It did snow some last Friday night, but this one is huge. Is going to snow for two more days after this! It will be tough getting around, here and on the roads, but we need this! :celebrate We have to shovel a path for our doggies. A Dachshund and a Scnoodle. :) We need to do something better than tarps, our poor chickies have snow in their run. :( Open the front door to this. Need to do some shoveling in the front now. It is pretty though..can you see that it's still coming down?
I hate snow, but I wish we would get some more up here. We need a snowy winter so we don't get so many fires again. I don't think I've wanted a lot of snow as much as I do now.

Aww, the jumping duck is soo cute! What a sweetheart. So smart doing tricks for treats. :) Thanks for posting, made me smile. :)

Saris? I always think of Washington as being the .. wet.. state. Fires? I guess I haven't been watching the news so well. Hope you get some now. Will help. Prayers being answered her for sure! The more we get at the top of those mountains, the better chance we have at getting out of our drought. Of course, that means a lot of snowy days, not just three for the winter. A lot! We like to say, nice if it would snow in the mountains, and just rain down here, but we really do like the snow once in a while down here, well, most of us. :) I know the ski resorts are going..whoot.. whoot!

Back
Top Bottom