7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

So I ordered my eggs last week from MyPetChicken. They were set to leave on the 7th on Priority 2 day. According to the tracking number they won't arrive until Saturday :( I am so bummed and disappointed right now.
They will probably get to you sooner--and they will still count for the hatch a long.

So I ordered my eggs last week from MyPetChicken. They were set to leave on the 7th on Priority 2 day. According to the tracking number they won't arrive until Saturday :( I am so bummed and disappointed right now.

Yes, I'm with ron, will probably come sooner.
smile.png

even if I can't pick them up from the post office until Monday? I work all day Saturday and I can't guarantee that they will deliver them to my door :(

even if I can't pick them up from the post office until Monday? I work all day Saturday and I can't guarantee that they will deliver them to my door :(
I think you will get them on time but if you do not, then ask for a waiver. I bet the host will give you one...
wink.png

The thing about USPS tracking is that it does not update in real time. It updates after it is delivered to you.

Back
Top Bottom