7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Everyone needs ducks!!
I would love some, but no water source, and no relief from this drought in sight!!
They don't "have " to swim daily. Or ever.
Just popping in real quick, didn't read anything we've been crazy busy. All of my eggs are looking good! The new rooster is 100% fertile! Day 9 for me. Now if everyone just keeps growing!
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
I don't want to grow! I want to shrink!!
Everyone needs ducks!!
thats for sure! i am planning on hatching some next year
As in they are due on January first?

:love. Ancona ducklings! Vanilla Bean will probably be lilac or silver though all white birds sometimes hatch. They are so cute!

I saw my young blue drake trying to get some action for the first time yesterday, he was so proud of himself and the poor girls were very confused. My youngest girls should start laying in the next month or so. At least a couple of them should lay blue eggs!

This made my day! I really wanted a silver or blue duckling! I think they are gorgeous
1f49e.png

Seramas! Ducks! They are fun for sure. I am done hatching. Got four babies out of 6. Three SG's, and one white silkie that is still drying. The two that didn't make it, were also SG's. :/ They were so close to hatching too. Never know why.

Here are my babies so far..two whites, and a buff. Thought one was a paint..not so sure without any spots showing now. Will see if they show up later. I doubt it though. That's ok. They are cuties. Already have the buff one and the white silkie a home.

My camera..can't make up it's mind how it's lighting is going to show.

I pitched my two questionable eggs today, they had were definitely quitters. 15 going strong. Is it the 1st yet?!

Ha .. not yet! But it will be here before ya know it. Christmas will be here and gone before ya know it. Time flies!

15 strong babies..that's good, let's hope, no more quitters!

Back
Top Bottom