7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Here is a photo of the last Barbezieux I had to assist. It was shrinkwrapping, so I helped it this far and put it back in the incubator until it was ready to hatch the rest of the way. After having three chicks bleeding at the navel area, I sure didn't want any more complications with this one.

Last edited:
Just pipped back in to say hello. The six I planned to keep for a while are all doing great. I love their little faces!

Here is a photo of the last Barbezieux I had to assist. It was shrinkwrapping, so I helped it this far and put it back in the incubator until it was ready to hatch the rest of the way. After having three chicks bleeding at the navel area, I sure didn't want any more complications with this one.

Did u use a little giant 9300,10300, or 11300?

This is a caboose hatching to the NYD hatch-a-long. 1st one is out, Buff Orpington. She/he 360 degree zipped in 20 mins and out was out of the shell. 15 more to go, hopefully.

Hey! I just saw this on Book Face...I mean...umm..Face Book! You are on the Idaho/Utah site. I love how you have that rig set up to let you know on your phone that the humidity has gone up too high..pretty clever!

Good job. I'm not seeing any blood on this one. Bet it's doing well. :)

Yeah Some are really quiet.... some are loud!

Well, I had two Develop and then they never hatched, A friend gave me a few chicks and they died, So no chicks for me. It was sad, But I have one egg from my hens and rooster in the incubator, Hope it hatches, it goes into lockdown tonight, then I am done until spring or summer

Nope no chickies
I had to go work on a puzzle lol!

So sorry you had such bad luck. :( Crossing fingers that this little one in lock down makes it! Is it a Serama chick?

Back
Top Bottom