8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

:hugs i am sure you will get some soon :fl
Fingers crossed!
:hugs So sorry! I know the feeling. None of mine either. Keep coming in to visit though! Don't leave us! There are contests..random posts..post..you may win something.
That would be nice. Plus, I want to see how all of your hatches go! Hopefully everyone has better luck than us!
I totally feel your pain. I had to toss a few of my own from hens that I could have sworn I saw with Mr. Rooster... even one from a little gal whose eggs I hatched just last month! Go figure...
Hopefully I'll get some soon. I'm now addicted to the feeling of cooking up my own chickies!! I just hope it goes a little more smoothly next time.
Willow, Netherland Dwarf rabbit
My youngest daughter's name is Willow, lol.
1f606.png

Well, I just watched about 50 egg candling videos on YouTube, and now I'm thinking NONE of my eggs are fertile! I'm gonna candle them again on day 10 to be sure, but it looks like I may have to count myself or of the NYD hatch-a-long...so disappointing. I was so excited. Well, maybe I'll see some development on day 10. Who knows? Could get lucky.

Sometimes if the eggs are dark or have thick shells, it can be hard to see what's going on so I usually wait until day 10 to candle. and I always wait until lock down to toss any eggs out.

Back
Top Bottom