8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

star-wars-animated-gif-6.gif

Is it weird that this makes me want pizza for dinner?

lord a mighty making cookie for 2 hours and this blew up BOOM 53 unread posts
My update I killed on of my eggs dropped a light on him crack allot bigger than I thought
god rest my unhatched egg
lau.gif

​Sometimes if the eggs are dark or have thick shells, it can be hard to see what's going on so I usually wait until day 10 to candle. and I always wait until lock down to toss any eggs out.

Mine weren't very dark. And I cracked one open (the one I thought might be fertile) and it was infertile, so I tossed all of them (I checked them all- none were fertile). I hope I'll have more soon to set! Maybe my blue ameraucanas will start laying me some fertile eggs soon!!!

Last edited:
lord a mighty making cookie for 2 hours and this blew up BOOM 53 unread posts
My update I killed on of my eggs dropped a light on him crack allot bigger than I thought
god rest my unhatched egg :lau

Awwwww! I'm sorry. I almost cracked one of mine (not that it would've mattered) and I felt AWFUL!!

Welsh Harlequin ducks are my favorites. Hatched some at one time. So pretty.

Last edited:
ARE YOU READY TO GO FOR THE NUMBER AGAIN? LET'S REACH THAT RANDOM POST NUMBER TODAY...LET'S GO! POST ANYTHING YOU WANT..POST YOUR PHOTOS ON SEPARATE POSTS..SO WE CAN GAIN HERE. :D

My most favorite rooster of all time..and believe me or not..he's only 4 and a half months here!

Back
Top Bottom