ALABAMA!!

Thank you that is all Im hatching this time. Except the duck. I also have a Silkie hen with 4 babies :) I love my silkies

I love silkies too except when they are in my potted garden digging up my plants.
roll.png

I let my son pick out a temporary home for his quail that we'll be hatching soon, and as he was spending his money I didn't check dimensions closely. Then THIS shows up today lol.

Welcome. I am new here too. I am originally from Winfield.

Also, I am building my coop, so I cannot take the poll of what I use in it.
Congratulations on the new coop!! You are way ahead of the game compared to me!!! :) Don't worry about not voting now...the poll is open-ended so when you figure out what you like to use, come back and vote. :)

Ed

Thank you that is all Im hatching this time. Except the duck. I also have a Silkie hen with 4 babies :) I love my silkies

Do Silkies do okay with our heat? I thought I had read something about them not liking our extreme heat. But I might be thinking of a different breed.

Do Silkies do okay with our heat? I thought I had read something about them not liking our extreme heat. But I might be thinking of a different breed.

Yes Ive been raising them for about 6 yrs. On really hot days I give them a frozen treat from my garden last year :)

Oh and BTW I have 3 chicks
celebrate.gif
Looks like either blue or black. two have vaulted skulls. Im not sure if they are ones I bought or from my own I prolly shouldn't have hatched them together
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom