All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Mine On the 18+ quail eggs. I will offer 6++ bbourbon red turkey eggs they can ship monday! Getting 4 to 5 a day now.
Can I mine this offer and offer a 6 month Gold Feather Membership as per the rules if I have them correct? Thanks! [/quote Sure can. And you can offer any other egg or non egg items along with it as secondary offers.

I will up my offer to a one year GFM if it is accepted by the end of the day tomorrow. If it isn't then please rollback to Jessshan8 offer. I am in the middle of remodeling and working on my coop so I haven't had time to look for anything else I may offer. My girls haven't started back to laying as of yet. Sorry for stalling the thread, but really wanted a shot at those pretty turkey eggs.

I will up my offer to a one year GFM if it is accepted by the end of the day tomorrow. If it isn't then please rollback to Jessshan8 offer. I am in the middle of remodeling and working on my coop so I haven't had time to look for anything else I may offer. My girls haven't started back to laying as of yet. Sorry for stalling the thread, but really wanted a shot at those pretty turkey eggs.
I am still going to send you the eggs. I currently have them on the turner.

Back
Top Bottom