All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
Can also add barnyard mix chicken eggs and anything from swap page

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/eggorthechicken-swap-page
I have some handmade soap also. Here are a few pics.
pink chiffon
lilac
honeysuckle blossom
Black Raspberry Vanilla. These aren't cured out yet...still has a couple more weeks before they are ready. The others above are ready to go.

I may have some mini bars in a few scents also That will be ready in a few weeks also.

Can also add barnyard mix chicken eggs and anything from swap page

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/eggorthechicken-swap-page
I have some handmade soap also. Here are a few pics. pink chiffon
lilac
honeysuckle blossom
Black Raspberry Vanilla. These aren't cured out yet...still has a couple more weeks before they are ready. The others above are ready to go.

I may have some mini bars in a few scents also That will be ready in a few weeks also.

Your soaps are gorgeous! Truly an art and labor of love.

Eggor's anconas are beautiful, she packs really well & I had a very good hatch rate from them. Someone please snatch these up! I can't do more ducks right now. I'm in the middle of moving...lol

I'll mine the Ancona eggs an offer up

6+ fawn and white runner duck eggs, it'll be Friday before I can send these out. They just started laying for the season and I haven't had a chance to check fertility yet.

OR

12+ coturnix quail hatching eggs, hens choice on color.

OR

Some really cool hand woven baskets, they're like four inches square and three or so inches deep. I've got more stuff but ill have to make a swap page.

I'll mine the Ancona eggs an offer up

6+ fawn and white runner duck eggs, it'll be Friday before I can send these out. They just started laying for the season and I haven't had a chance to check fertility yet.

OR

12+ coturnix quail hatching eggs, hens choice on color.

OR

Some really cool hand woven baskets, they're like four inches square and three or so inches deep. I've got more stuff but ill have to make a swap page.

Mine on the quail

Offer
2+ pilgrim goose eggs to ship out Saturday or Monday

Back
Top Bottom