Alright everyone, give your duck names!

Topanga Puddles Rowan Quackers Welcome to the world of ducklings! I'm super new to ducks myself, but I've had these guys for about 6 weeks. I need to get some good pictures of them now that their feathers are in! I love these little guys! QUOTE] Omg. They are so adorable! I can't wait till my babies get in!

Here is Dewey!

Thank you! They are sooo much fun! You will love them! :)

Yeah I'm pretty excited to get them. I've never had any type of backyard fowl before so we will see how this goes. I was gonna get chickens but opted for the ducks instead because they are so much cuter. I should have the run and house completely framed out by the end of this coming weekend.

That's Rocky and Ruby Sue on the left (cousin Eddie's kids from the best movie ever, Christmas Vacation), then Dexter (from Dexter...lol), then Roxy and Tony (Booth and Brennan's undercover alter egos from Bones).

Here we have the Golden Girls: Blanche at the back, then Rose, and Dorothy in front.

I haven't got my ducklings yet (they're on order though!
celebrate.gif
). I'll have three females that I plan on naming Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather; after the fairy godmothers from Disney's "Sleeping Beauty." I'm already in the process of making a sign to hang on the duck house that has their names burned into wood and painted with their respective colors.

I'm a first time duck owner so I might be going a little overboard here thanks in part to pinterest. lol
Love those names! That was one of my favorite movies as a child.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty excited to get them. I've never had any type of backyard fowl before so we will see how this goes. I was gonna get chickens but opted for the ducks instead because they are so much cuter. I should have the run and house completely framed out by the end of this coming weekend.

Ducks are super fun! Chickens are fun too though! But I absolutely love seeing my ducks splash around in water. :)

That's exciting! <3 My ducks are housed with my chickens. They stay in the run, and the chickens sleep in the coop.

Back
Top Bottom