Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Judging is finished for the September 2015 Champion Row Virtual Poultry Show on Facebook

Best of Breed: Black Ameraucana Cockerel by Clif Redden

Reserve Best of Breed: Blue Wheaten Cockerel by Kiersten Parkerson

Best of Variety: Blue Cockerel by Jan Burke Geis
Best of Variety: Buff Pullet by Debbie & Steve Todd
Best of Variety: Silver Pullet by Stan Alder
Best of Variety: Wheaten Pullet by Sarah Meaders
Best of Variety: White Cockerel by Susan Mouw
Best of Variety: Lavender Cuckoo Pullet by ?
Best of Variety: Lavender Pullet by Stacey Palmer
Best of Variety: Splash Hen by Kara Wetherby-Ferri

For more information on RV and class placements https://www.facebook.com/groups/792030287517165/

There were a total of 106 Ameraucanas entered in the Open Class, making Ameraucanas the second largest breed class, out of 2922 total open entries!​

Judging is finished for the September 2015 Champion Row Virtual Poultry Show on Facebook

Best of Breed: Black Ameraucana Cockerel by Clif Redden

Reserve Best of Breed: Blue Wheaten Cockerel by Kiersten Parkerson

Best of Variety: Blue Cockerel by Jan Burke Geis
Best of Variety: Buff Pullet by Debbie & Steve Todd
Best of Variety: Silver Pullet by Stan Alder
Best of Variety: Wheaten Pullet by Sarah Meaders
Best of Variety: White Cockerel by Susan Mouw
Best of Variety: Lavender Cuckoo Pullet by ?
Best of Variety: Lavender Pullet by Stacey Palmer
Best of Variety: Splash Hen by Kara Wetherby-Ferri

For more information on RV and class placements https://www.facebook.com/groups/792030287517165/

There were a total of 106 Ameraucanas entered in the Open Class, making Ameraucanas the second largest breed class, out of 2922 total open entries!​
Someone posted a pic of that Redden black on another thread I'm on. That bird was stunning
thumbsup.gif

How about a pic of your white for those of us that don't FB?

Here is a pic of my white. But don't get too excited over him - he went to freezer camp!

Some of the other birds that I entered, that also placed in their classes. These are all young birds and not finished. I'm really looking forward to how they finish out. The yellow leg bands were bred by me, and the blue leg bands came from Paul Smith.

Here is a pic of my white. But don't get too excited over him - he went to freezer camp! Some of the other birds that I entered, that also placed in their classes. These are all young birds and not finished. I'm really looking forward to how they finish out. The yellow leg bands were bred by me, and the blue leg bands came from Paul Smith.
Freezer camp :gig Beautiful birds :thumbsup

I like the black..seems from the pic to have more body substance and be a little longer, but he still has a better balanced look...The blue is good too..maybe keep him for a back up in case something happens to the black???

That's a good idea. Well see how long we can keep the blue. Everyone is friends right now.
1f60b.png

Here is a pic of my white. But don't get too excited over him - he went to freezer camp! Some of the other birds that I entered, that also placed in their classes. These are all young birds and not finished. I'm really looking forward to how they finish out. The yellow leg bands were bred by me, and the blue leg bands came from Paul Smith. [/quot I really like the look of the blue wheaten roo with the yellow band!!

Back
Top Bottom