Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

celebrate.gif

Susan, that one on the right still looks a little wet
smack.gif

gig.gif

How many possible blues do you have incubating?

celebrate.gif

Susan, that one on the right still looks a little wet
smack.gif

gig.gif

How many possible blues do you have incubating?

7 went into lockdown, but there was one egg I wasn't sure about, so we'll see.

He's dry - I toweled him off before putting him in the brooder. I wouldn't have opened the hatcher, but one sounded like he was in distress, so I had to go check it out...

7 went into lockdown, but there was one egg I wasn't sure about, so we'll see. 

He's dry - I toweled him off before putting him in the brooder.  I wouldn't have opened the hatcher, but one sounded like he was in distress, so I had to go check it out...
I understand. I never open the incubator until the hatch is complete. Well, until I got the AMs. I think there were 4 early evacuations in the last hatch :gig

I understand. I never open the incubator until the hatch is complete. Well, until I got the AMs. I think there were 4 early evacuations in the last hatch
gig.gif

I know....I know....I'm a sucker for a distress cheeping. lol

Their breeder just says the chick was being a drama queen. Apparently, she was right, because there's nothing wrong with him/her.

Woot! The first blue Ameraucana at Sand Castles Farm - hatching today. These two were the early arrivals...
Beautiful!!! Congrats!! :celebrate
I know....I know....I'm a sucker for a distress cheeping. lol Their breeder just says the chick was being a drama queen. Apparently, she was right, because there's nothing wrong with him/her.
Don't let him fool you... he had pics of some of his chicks in the brooder way before his hatch was finished! :gig

Back
Top Bottom