Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share some pictures of my mottled Ameraucana. My daughter named her Oreo. We got her almost a month ago, she is about 18weeks old and our first Ameraucana. She intergrated into my mixed flock without much issues. She is quiet friendly and quiet so far.
20200906_193945.jpg
20200906_194021.jpg
20200906_194344.jpg

Ok, so, the first chicks I hatched from my rooster from the batch with the brown egg layer and whiteish legs are about to start laying. 20 weeks today.

Taking bets on if they'll lay brown, or blue? Half the chicks came from blue eggs, half from brown. :p (They're separated so we know which eggs come from which bird.) This is my first test breeding with him. Tryna figure out if he's Oo, oo or OO.

Last edited:
How did I just find this thread?!? I LOVE ameraucanas!! I have three because my blue pullet died. I can’t wait till I can hatch some eggs out though. They are 7 months. They just ate yogurt and one is molting so their beards don’t look their best.
Ranger is my black ameraucana boy. He is beautiful. My girl is a black ameraucana, her name is Diva. My blue ameraucana boy is named Ryder, he was my first ameraucana.
EF3822BF-2BE2-4A58-B566-6402334E4082.jpeg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom