American serama thread!

Since I am not planning on hatching many more serama for a while, I have serama hatching eggs available. My flock consists of smooth, frizzle and silkied genetics. Most of my flock are 10 ounces and less. PM me if you're interested.
My PO hates me and hatching eggs. They addle everything. What does your shipping procedure look like? Oddly my neighbor up the road gets eggs just fine. I may use his address instead. lol

My PO hates me and hatching eggs. They addle everything. What does your shipping procedure look like? Oddly my neighbor up the road gets eggs just fine. I may use his address instead. lol
I don't normally sell eggs; usually I'm the buyer. When I get shipped eggs individually wrapped and packed in foam or shavings so no eggs touch, I have a good hatch. That is how I'd ship them. I like the foam inserts, but if I used those I'd have to ask for a better price.

I don't normally sell eggs; usually I'm the buyer. When I get shipped eggs individually wrapped and packed in foam or shavings so no eggs touch, I have a good hatch. That is how I'd ship them. I like the foam inserts, but if I used those I'd have to ask for a better price.
I may do some when it warms up. I need some new bloodlines.

I did get a batch of eggs last year from greenfirefarm and they always use foam insert for there eggs. The postal service managed to scramble all but 1 egg.

I also bought some eggs from a lady in Florida, she wrapped her eggs in layers of tissue. The eggs came in with no damage or being scrambled.

I'm thinking travel vibration from USPS works better with tissue method.

Two of my newest serama.

tiny chicks23.jpg

Since I am not planning on hatching many more serama for a while, I have serama hatching eggs available. My flock consists of smooth, frizzle and silkied genetics. Most of my flock are 10 ounces and less. PM me if you're interested.
Are they all mixed together? I'd be interested in some but only in the smooth.

Back
Top Bottom