American serama thread!

Here we go
Again
I have one hen she either lays a gel egg or a grape size egg she is the only one that was given to me the other I purchased from scna show or from Jerry hummm that might be y she was given to me any suggestions

There is not much you can do for hens that lay "fart" eggs. The soft shelled one you can try to add more calcium to their diet but even then its a 50/50. I agree with you that is probably why you got her as a freebie.....Love her for what she is, adorable! :love

Just sharing something pretty cool. Here are photos of my 2 month old cockerel, Cayenne, and also pics of his Daddy (Blaise) when Blaise was around the same age and then again at about 5 or 6 months. Think the little man will look anything like his Dad when he gets older? :D I love the pattern, and I am thrilled to get more like the "original"

Cayenne:

Now, Blaise!

Same guy, a few months later, still a baby himself really:

Just sharing something pretty cool. Here are photos of my 2 month old cockerel, Cayenne, and also pics of his Daddy (Blaise) when Blaise was around the same age and then again at about 5 or 6 months. Think the little man will look anything like his Dad when he gets older? :D I love the pattern, and I am thrilled to get more like the "original"

Cayenne:

Now, Blaise!

Same guy, a few months later, still a baby himself really:

I'm not sure if they're patterning will be the same but they are such handsome boys!!
love.gif

Finally got them to sit still long enough for pictures
Frodo the frizzle and his lady Galadriel

Does anyone know if frizzles are more prone to getting cold? Frodo will sit on my shoulder shivering and none of the smooth feathered Seramas will shiver. They are all in the house, so it's not that it's colder where he is compared to anyone else.

Won reserve champ. S.C.C.L. At county fair this week
smile.png

470311BD-8138-4BB0-A506-1309400FCE03-11203-0000089BEC71A30C_zps4fd2de6a.jpg
Very pretty boy! Congrats!

And yogurt cups... hmmm I have to eat more yogurt before the last weekend of this month. Taking four Serama pullets and three D'Uccle boys to a show and I was going to go buy some small bowls for show coops... I can kill two birds with one stone with YOGURT!!!

Back
Top Bottom