Ancona Ducks

Oh yes! Of course I remember you guys! What a great picture! If you want to, feel free to share pics on my facebook page. Its so fun to see how everyone's birds grow up :)
I like the one right in the middle :)
That one is either Dixie or Dyna... We can't tell those two apart, too similar in markings. :) The others are more obvious!

I will share some pics on FB, sure. I love to see the photos you post of the different ducklings and drakes and juvies, so I can contribute a few of my own. It's been fun so far! And my son just told someone the other day how he milked a cow... All good memories in the making.

Last edited:

Have to say, gardening had become 100% more enjoyable with the three little helpers here now :)

I thought I would post a pic of my babies (who are growing up so quickly XD)

We got them a new pool and no, they can't take turns ALL the time. I mean, seriously.

They JUST started having their voices crack a bit last week! We're getting some proto-quacks so we should be able to tell which are the boys and which are the girls. Hoping for mostly girls!

I thought I would post a pic of my babies (who are growing up so quickly XD) We got them a new pool and no, they can't take turns ALL the time. I mean, seriously. They JUST started having their voices crack a bit last week! We're getting some proto-quacks so we should be able to tell which are the boys and which are the girls. Hoping for mostly girls!
Love it!

I thought I would post a pic of my babies (who are growing up so quickly XD) We got them a new pool and no, they can't take turns ALL the time. I mean, seriously. They JUST started having their voices crack a bit last week! We're getting some proto-quacks so we should be able to tell which are the boys and which are the girls. Hoping for mostly girls!
Taking turns? No way! :) Do you have one chocolate and three black? It's a little hard to tell when they pile in on top of each other... I have similar pictures of my little flock looking like one giant duck mass.

Yes, three black, one chocolate :D The sight of the four of them in there was too good to not capture.

I got a better pic of them later.

Very easy to tell which duck is which, which is great. They're 4 weeks exactly as of today, now that I think about it!

Yes, three black, one chocolate :D The sight of the four of them in there was too good to not capture. I got a better pic of them later. Very easy to tell which duck is which, which is great. They're 4 weeks exactly as of today, now that I think about it!
Love it! I'm happy we got two anconas. Nice to have ducks that are easy to tell apart! Helps to call them the right names :)

Back
Top Bottom