Any Home Bakers Here?

Because I typically have to order my GF flours anyway
Do you get them from Nutsonline.com? That is where we get the stuff for DD1's GF cooking. Amazing company, order before 3 PM and it shows up the next day.

See our Costco here has flour AP 6.99 or unbleached at 10.99.
You have to pay extra for them to NOT bleach it? That is bizarre.

Here is the inside of the KA Basic Sourdough I made Saturday. Came out GREAT! Tastes, looks and feels like real bread ;) Much better than last time and the switch to 50% wheat flour is a good improvement (at least for us). Made French Toast with it yesterday, will likely make garlic bread with it next. It isn't nearly as dark in real life.
DSCN2001.JPG

Do you get them from Nutsonline.com? That is where we get the stuff for DD1's GF cooking. Amazing company, order before 3 PM and it shows up the next day.

Here is the inside of the KA Basic Sourdough I made Saturday. Came out GREAT! Tastes, looks and feels like real bread ;) Much better than last time and the switch to 50% wheat flour is a good improvement (at least for us). Made French Toast with it yesterday, will likely make garlic bread with it next. It isn't nearly as dark in real life.
View attachment 2134321
50% whole wheat in sandwich bread is perfect!

View attachment 2134321

Good job on the bread Bruce!

We used to order things from nutsonline.com several years ago. Forgot about them so thanks for the reminder! They had the best dried apricots and the dates were wonderful! I never tried any of their baking items, but good to know they have them.

View attachment 2134321
Nice!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom