Any Home Bakers Here?

Yes'm here too!

Speaking of sweets, I ordered from nuts.com for my dads birthday gift this year and added a few things for us too. We like the malted milk balls!

Oh man, another one corrupted by that wickedly good site. The malted milk balls are seriously addictive!

While we were talking dark chocolate chips, I was reminded of the dark chocolate covered cashews I got from them for DH's Father's Day surprise. I ordered enough to get him a free pair of those nuts.com socks too. I think he liked the socks as much as the cashews :p
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 11.38.02 AM.png

Oh man, another one corrupted by that wickedly good site. The malted milk balls are seriously addictive!

While we were talking dark chocolate chips, I was reminded of the dark chocolate covered cashews I got from them for DH's Father's Day surprise. I ordered enough to get him a free pair of those nuts.com socks too. I think he liked the socks as much as the cashews :p
View attachment 2210367
Those are awesome!! I bet my dad would wear those:gig
Chocolate covered nuts are my addiction so I avoid them.

Those are awesome!! I bet my dad would wear those:gig
Chocolate covered nuts are my addiction so I avoid them.

DH wore his on Father's Day (he has a serious thing for wacky socks). His chocolate covered cashews are hidden on the tallest kitchen shelf, right where I asked him to put them...out of my reach. ;)

Yes'm here too!

Speaking of sweets, I ordered from nuts.com for my dads birthday gift this year and added a few things for us too. We like the malted milk balls!
Same here. Also getting extra dark cherry cordials ;) It will arrive today. VERY sadly they don't seem to have Masa Harina anymore!!!! Don't know why. We used to get the 5# bags to make corn tortillas.

Your avatar isn't nearly so scary now IM!

Back
Top Bottom