Any Home Bakers Here?

Not done any baking, I hit a low mood and I feel physically drained. The ingredients came to make the fruit bread. Its sat there for when I feel upto it. I may or may not make a dinner loaf tomorrow... May end up being frozen garlic breads from the shop.
I hear ya :hugs I agree with the other replies. Take care of you. I'm just getting back to feeling like baking after taking most of the summer off.

WHEW!!! good morning all!! new grandson arrived 4-30 this morning! Went up at midnight to stay with granddaughter while daughter and SIL rushed to hospital. 7 lbs 14 oz and 21 long!! dark hair---wriggling and active! both healthy and exhausted! having a coffee then need a shower and change of clothes

CONGRATS!!!!

By the way, here’s my giblet gravy recipe I use.

https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/giblet_gravy/
Thank you! I never took notes from my mom and grandma when I was younger. Now that they are both gone for years I have to find the recipes I grew up on. I've had younger people ask if I make giblet gravy, unfortunately that is one of the things I never took notes on. Just always knew my gravy was not the same as my mom's. Good enough for my family, but not mom's.

Thank you! I never took notes from my mom and grandma when I was younger. Now that they are both gone for years I have to find the recipes I grew up on. I've had younger people ask if I make giblet gravy, unfortunately that is one of the things I never took notes on. Just always knew my gravy was not the same as my mom's. Good enough for my family, but not mom's.

Youre welcome! I am a hunter, and I use wild waterfowl giblets for this recipe. It turns out GREAT!

Back
Top Bottom