Any Home Bakers Here?

Ewww I just finally got a dishwasher this spring. Before dishwasher, dishes were definitely my least favorite job.
I do not know, I am inclined to think it is her teeth. I thought we were done with teeth for a bit, but maybe not. That and last night she had a poo that I didn't catch quick enough (it didn't stink) and her bottom was super red. So we were just miserable all the way around.

Poor baby yeah i thought we were done with the teeth thing but i havent a clue as how many molars she suppose to have on each side two or three if its three then i am in for another round. Oh and hydrocortisone cream helps the sore bottom. Lucy was on mirelax and that saved us big time.

Funny story on my cheesecake. I've been making the same one for about 15 years now. I had a GF in high school that loved cheesecake. So I probably made well over 100 cheesecakes during our relationship..haha and finally after lot's of trial and error came up with the "one" recipe.

The little hearts are very simple and make for a great presentation. Just start with dots smaller to larger from the center out. Then run a toothpick through them from center out. That one in the pic was blackberry from some blackberries I picked out back but you can use any fruit. red and black look really nice together

That is a beautiful cheesecake in your photo, the berry hearts are very pretty. I'm definitely a cheesecake fan!

Well, meringues are GONE! they turned out perfect and were pretty yummy.

I don't have a pastry bag, so I use a sheet of waxed paper to pipe them. I had to try twice to get it rolled right, lol! It has been a while since I tried to pipe using waxed paper. I had meringue every where the first try and man, that stuff is sticky!

Time to start batch #2. Since they take 2 1/2 hours to bake and then left in the oven another hour to cool down, I need to get started on them now.

I don't have a pastry bag, so I use a sheet of waxed paper to pipe them. I had to try twice to get it rolled right, lol! It has been a while since I tried to pipe using waxed paper. I had meringue every where the first try and man, that stuff is sticky!

Time to start batch #2. Since they take 2 1/2 hours to bake and then left in the oven another hour to cool down, I need to get started on them now.
Those were surely quite tasty.

I'm baking sausage cheese balls ( small biscuits) as soon as the ingredients warm up and later a new attempt at cheese straws.
jumpy.gif

You can also pipe using a gallon size freezer bag--one of the thicker ones. For stuffed shells, you can simply cut a corner and use it.

Soup bowls are a great idea, I like the way you think @room onthebroom !

Back
Top Bottom