Any Home Bakers Here?

Today’s try at Champlain bread. I had forgotten to sprinkle rice flour on before starting to slash, and also I need to brush the Benetton basket before use. I let this one brown a bit more we’ll see how we like it!
0E32A66E-16D6-44EB-9F6A-1F84FE0E3ED7.jpeg

Today’s try at Champlain bread. I had forgotten to sprinkle rice flour on before starting to slash, and also I need to brush the Benetton basket before use. I let this one brown a bit more we’ll see how we like it! View attachment 2486870

Pretty loaf of bread!

Today’s try at Champlain bread. I had forgotten to sprinkle rice flour on before starting to slash, and also I need to brush the Benetton basket before use. I let this one brown a bit more we’ll see how we like it! View attachment 2486870
Nice!

Our power is out so no baking here today! I was going to do some cookies. It might be a while too, high winds after torrential rains! I get the local text alerts and there are trees down over power lines and several mudslides. 😕
I heard that was coming. I hope you get power back soon!

Our power is out so no baking here today! I was going to do some cookies. It might be a while too, high winds after torrential rains! I get the local text alerts and there are trees down over power lines and several mudslides. 😕
It sounds like a bad storm!

Back
Top Bottom