Any Home Bakers Here?

Great, I will check it out. I've learned the basics and then started creating my own recipes. Her favorite right now is quinoa and farro with roasted tomatoes, corn, beef, spinach, garlic and basil. My daughter says I'm over the top, but I want her to experience healthy and more complex food combinations to hopefully avoid her from being a picky eater in the future. From what I have read, this is what I've learned will help.

Maybe I need to look into finding some. Surely it is available from locals in my area. I know I see a lot of goats in our area. I just assumed they were pets, but I'm betting they all aren't now that I've learned this from you.
Yea! I got some in the freezer me and my dad went out with a shotgun and put his lights out dragged him and cut him up!

Yea! I got some in the freezer me and my dad went out with a shotgun and put his lights out dragged him and cut him up!
Spot lighting is illegal here. I actually had a kid on my caseload once that was charged with spot lighting a deer. I had no idea there was even such a thing and had to get another probation officer explain his charge to me 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom