Any Home Bakers Here?

Well.... I didn't get to the SD discard crackers. I spent a lot of time in the garden instead. Then a hot shower and I'm done for the day. Tomorrow I'll be busy, but I hope to do crackers on Tuesday. I'm really eager to try the recipe, and try out my new silicone baking mat.
Nice to have a garden. I DO MISS MINE. Glad you are able to have one. Crackers
will wait. HAVE FUN. ENJOY.

My insurances covered the costs of the operation including the hip replacement, whew 😅 I was also prescribed help items like crutches, something to put on socks ( bit of plastic with 2 attached bands, 40€ 😮) and kind of long reaching tongs to help me pick up stuff, my insurance didn’t cover that, but I’m not complaining, since I got the big bills covered 😁
I KNOW the feeling. Things will get better.

the phone rang. The answering machine said the name of the deceased was calling.
@jnicholes, well....?!?! I love your story, but finish it! Did you answer the phone?? Who was it??

I'm glad you enjoy telling the story now. I bet your friend is glad too.

I still want to make people smile after I'm gone.

What is this magical substance you speak of 😱 lol
How to make pumpkin flour.

"Rehydrating pumpkin powder is very easy. Use a 4 water to 1 pumpkin powder ratio to rehydrate the amount you need.

For 1 cup of rehydrated pumpkin puree, place 1/4 cup of pumpkin powder in a bowl or measuring cup and pour 1 cup of very hot water over top. For 2 cups of pumpkin puree use 2 cups water and 1/2 cup pumpkin powder.

Let it sit for 20-30 minutes, then give it a stir.

It’s ready to use when it’s fully rehydrated and no dry lumps remain. The finer your pumpkin powder is the faster it will rehydrate."

How to make pumpkin flour.

"Rehydrating pumpkin powder is very easy. Use a 4 water to 1 pumpkin powder ratio to rehydrate the amount you need.

For 1 cup of rehydrated pumpkin puree, place 1/4 cup of pumpkin powder in a bowl or measuring cup and pour 1 cup of very hot water over top. For 2 cups of pumpkin puree use 2 cups water and 1/2 cup pumpkin powder.

Let it sit for 20-30 minutes, then give it a stir.

It’s ready to use when it’s fully rehydrated and no dry lumps remain. The finer your pumpkin powder is the faster it will rehydrate."
That's amazing thank you!

@jnicholes, well....?!?! I love your story, but finish it! Did you answer the phone?? Who was it??

I'm glad you enjoy telling the story now. I bet your friend is glad too.

I still want to make people smile after I'm gone.

That was pretty much all of it. We did not answer the phone, but we don’t know who it was. We assumed it was his wife.

My insurances covered the costs of the operation including the hip replacement, whew 😅 I was also prescribed help items like crutches, something to put on socks ( bit of plastic with 2 attached bands, 40€ 😮) and kind of long reaching tongs to help me pick up stuff, my insurance didn’t cover that, but I’m not complaining, since I got the big bills covered 😁

That is great that you won't have the big bill you thought you were going to have.

Incidental items we don't mind paying for.

I was concerned about you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom