Any Home Bakers Here?

I started the sourdough starter with the starter @ronott1 mailed to me. It now looks like this

When will it be ready to use or can I use it now. Can't wait to make my first sourdough bread.

I started the sourdough starter with the starter @ronott1 mailed to me. It now looks like this

When will it be ready to use or can I use it now. Can't wait to make my first sourdough bread.
Replenish it for three days first.

You can make pancakes.

I made a pdf of my starter information today:

Replenish it for three days first.

You can make pancakes.

I made a pdf of my starter information today:

[ATTACHMENT=956]STARTER.pdf (11k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Just read the pdf and noticed you say replenish it with flour and milk, I've been using warm water, should I switch to milk now or water is ok too?

Just read the pdf and noticed you say replenish it with flour and milk, I've been using warm water, should I switch to milk now or water is ok too?
Just use water--Milk is good every once in a while though. It depends on how the starter is doing.

I mostly use water now. I think I will edit that pdf!

Well I have redeemed myself after yesterday's mushroom shaped loaf
1f633.png

Made a fruit loaf today for a change. This time I set my oven timer so I wouldn't forget and leave it to rise right out of the loaf tin :)

Do you guys have that over there for breakfast toast? Realised its not something I've seen anyone making.

1f633.png

Made a fruit loaf today for a change. This time I set my oven timer so I wouldn't forget and leave it to rise right out of the loaf tin :)

Do you guys have that over there for breakfast toast? Realised its not something I've seen anyone making.

Looks yummy!!! Is the recipe I the index already?

1f633.png

Look's great.
91.gif

Every time I try to make sourdough bread I try slightly different recipes. I have try #4 in the oven. So far it looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom