Any Home Bakers Here?

It’s been a good day considering what happened. I owe all of you an explanation of why I have not posted often.

On March 19th, There was a MAJOR mixup with my prescriptions for my mood stabilizer. In the end, it wasn’t me or my doctors fault, we found out that it was actually the fault of the company my doctor was contracted with, and we did not catch the prescription mistake for a solid month.

Needless to say, I’ve been a mess.

I finally am on the right dosage again, but it will take a while for it to build up in my system.

Oh, wow, Jared! I'm glad you got it figured out, but holy cow!

I can’t go into details, but my doctor said that she’s going to have serious words with the company representative.

Anyway, on a better subject, I made monkey bread in my Dutch oven. My dad actually helped me out and taught me what I was doing wrong with Dutch oven cooking. It all came back to him from when he was a scoutmaster.

I am actually really glad I got that help.

It turned out delicious, and I took it to a friend’s baptism.

IMG_2916.jpeg

It’s been a good day considering what happened. I owe all of you an explanation of why I have not posted often.

On March 19th, There was a MAJOR mixup with my prescriptions for my mood stabilizer. In the end, it wasn’t me or my doctors fault, we found out that it was actually the fault of the company my doctor was contracted with, and we did not catch the prescription mistake for a solid month.

Needless to say, I’ve been a mess.

I finally am on the right dosage again, but it will take a while for it to build up in my system.
Oh mercy, Jared, that's awful! I'm sorry for your trouble but really glad you got it straightened out!

Also really glad your dad was able to help you with the Dutch oven cookery! Bet your friend loved the monkey bread, it looks yummy! You're a very good friend! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom