Anybody wanna suggest names for my baby goat?

cheeps

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Rockwell, NC
I'm getting a new baby tonight...a 3 month old boer doeling...I don't have a picture to post just yet but she's white with the red head. I'm trying to figure out a name for her, I have a few ideas but you guys always have the greatest ideas! Of course my DH will want to throw in his two cents. The names I've come up with so far are Daisy, Dixie (gotta love good ole southern names!), Sunnie, and Reba (as in McEntyre...since she's a red head lol)...

So bring on your ideas...fun!!
cool.png

Let's see... here are some of our Boer gals that may give you ideas. Can she be registered? If so, she need a "creative" name for her registration.

Carolina Ruby (solid red)
Bluegrass Rosey (red paint)
Alexis (aka Lexi) (traditional)

You can do a google search for Boer goats and visit breeder's website for some really unique names for ideas.

My "red head" spoiled rotten goat is named Bella. Her "sister" is tan headed and named Bailey.

14735_goats_003.jpg

This was last year. Bella is now over 100 pounds and Bailey is around 65.

Quote:
You win chicmom! Hubby LOVED the name Lucy and she just looks like a Lucy to me. So that's what we are going with. We picked her up a few hours ago, she's so cute! I've been out sitting in the grass with her for the past two hours, before it was over with she was eating out of my hand, although she's still pretty skittish. Probably just nervous in a new place. We had a really spastic Doberman a while back, with crazy ears...I told my husband I think Lucy is Gretchen in a goat suit! Crazy ears and all! LOL Well, here she is!

Lucy2.jpg

Lucy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom