anyone ever order from Purely Poultry?

A quote "We still like our little chicks though...other than the 2 they are very healthy and full of spunk. Holly"

I had responded.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Purely Poultry<[email protected]> wrote:
> Holly,
>
> My apologies for the Sex links instead of the Australorps. I am glad
> you brought that to my attention even though you are pleased.
Tyler

UPDATE They sent me a copy of the e-mail they sent right out to me...complements of the internet it never made it to me. They have made every effort to make this right but since I'M HAPPY with my chicks I don't want a refund as I plan to keep them. My chicks are a week old now and thriving. I will order again from them as they offer the breeds we have without having to order from several places.

Tyler, where are my chicks that were shipped 4/28???
ETA: They got lost in the mail, new shipment is coming this week. Yay! Thank you Tyler.
smile.png

Last edited:
Fattie, Thanks for your patience with us. I appologize for the delay in getting back to you. We bought a house on Friday and spent the weekend shopping for appliances, packing, and getting our new home ready for us.
smile.png

I have ordered 2000 Jumbo Cornish Cross a few years back. Had chickens all our life. Now our youngest is in 4-H bought 150 Top Hats, Bantam Cochins. Barred Rock, Leghorns, Rhode Island Reds in March 2010, All healthy GREAT SERVICE super nice people to deal with I would highly recomend them. I am getting my fall order in soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be hatching our own in January
Sincerely Doug and Serena @ White Village Poultry

Yep, I love them. I got out if Silkies (too complicated, too much drama w/the show ppl) and got into Cochins. I am working on the Mille Fleur Cochin project too. Got my stock from a very good breeder.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom